– A copy of current registration or postal card that you received by mail or know your tag number.
– Florida insurance card (for vessels, trailers and motorcycles insurance is not required).
– Drivers license

– Buyer needs to bring title properly filled out with sellers signature, purchasers signature, selling price and odometer. If title is filled out correctly seller does not need to be present. Although, we recommend sellers presence in order to assure that the title has been transferred out of their name.
– Buyer needs to bring Florida insurance and Florida drivers license.
– Sales tax will be collected on selling price.

– Original out of state title clear of all liens.
– Vehicle must be present for vin and odometer verification.
– Valid drivers license.
– Owner must be present or (If vehicle was purchased from out of state make sure title is filled out with selling price and both seller and buyers signature). *Sales tax will be collected on purchase price of the vehicle or vessel.

– We need a copy of the registration from which state you are coming from and the lien holders name, address, account number and fax.
– Proof of Florida drivers license.
– If your license plate is expired, we will issue a 30 day temporary plate.
– Once title arrives, we will contact you so you may bring the vehicle for inspection. Once transaction is complete the lien holder will receive the new Florida title.

– Trailers weighing under 2,000 pounds are not titled.
– If the trailer is bought brand new, you will need to bring a manufactures statement of origin, bill of sale or invoice from the seller and taxes will be collected if applicable.
– If the trailer is bought used you will need to bring sellers registration and you will need a bill of sale.
– If your trailer is home made you will have to weigh the trailer at a certified weigh station..

– You will need to bring form 83039 application for disabled person parking permit accurately completed, including the physicians statement of certification section verifying the disability.
– A Florida drivers license number or Florida Identification number is required..

– You will need to obtain a case number from the police department.
– Bring your current registration.
– Bring your Florida drivers license.
– Owner must be present.

– Owner must come in with drivers license and registration. We will then contact the county agency to determine if there is enough time for them to mail you your validated registration. If your plate is expired we can issue you a lost in transit registration for a fee of $8 to $10 dollars.

– When a registration is issued in a persons name, it will expire on the persons birth date, excluding some lease vehicles, mobile homes and commercial vehicles.
– Mobil homes expire at midnight on December 31st.
– Commercial vehicles expire May 31 or December 31 they may be renewed semi-annually or annually.
– Registration issued under a company name or lease company are assigned a designated month and expire on midnight on the last day of that month.

– A late fee is applied to a registration on the 11th day of the next month following your renewal period.

-A Late fee is applied to all title transfers 30 days after the date of the sale.

– On your current Florida registration the expiration date is located on the middle right hand side of your registration.

FAQ didnt solve your problem?

Here are several ways to contact us

Need Additional Assistance?

We try to give you access to the most common questions through our frequently asked questions page above. If you have a question you cant seem to find on the above list please feel free to contact our offices to speak to one of our knowledgeable title clerks. Phone: (954)-317-2769

Use Our Contact Form

Use our below contact us form to get answers to your detailed specific questions. Please allow up to 24 hours for one of our staff members to reply to your question.

Send us mail