Broward Tag and Title would like to wish you and all of your staff a happy holiday season. We also want to thank you for your continued business. If you have not used Broward Tag and Title for your Automotive Title, Registration, or State Transfer Services then we encourage you to do so and see why so many dealers, fleet companies, and corporate customers keep coming back.
From everyone at Broward Tag and Title
Broward Tag and Title offers a variety of Florida Title Services.
Electronic Title Retrievals – Is your current Title an Electronic Title? Call or visit Broward Tag and Title to convert your Electronic Title to paper. If you are tying to sell your vehicle or you are moving out of state you will need a paper Florida Title. We offer mail out services and same day title print services.
Duplicate Titles – Did you lose your Florida Title? Don’t worry Broward Tag and Title has you covered. We can issue you a duplicate Title on the same day. We also offer mail out services for Duplicate Titles. Contact Broward Tag and Title today for all of your Title service needs.
Dealer Duplicate Titles – Are you a Dealer and need a replacement title? Call your Broward Tag and Title dealer rep today for assistance.
Broward Tag and Title
Pembroke Pines Agency
1441 N Palm Ave
Pembroke Pines FL. 33026
Phone: (954) 317-1769 Fax: (954) 312-7987
Specialty License Plates AKA Vanity License Plates
With over 130 Specialty Florida License Plates to choose from why wouldn’t you personalize your car with a License Plate that shows what you support? The fact is many people do not understand how to get a Personalized License Plate or a Specialty License Plate in Florida. Broward Tag and Title has made this process quite simple for its clients. You can browse through all the different Specialty License Plates and request the Plate of your choice by CLICKING HERE.
Florida Specialty License Plates support fund raisers and non profits throughout the state. A portion of your yearly vehicle registration fee goes to the organization that is represented by your Specialty License Plate. Most Specialty License Plate requests take less than a day or two for processing and are mailed out securely to you with tracking.
Personalized License Plates
Florida drivers for years had to request a Personalized License Plate in person at any local Tag Agency. Broward Tag and Title has removed the trouble of having to request this Plate in person and has created an online portal for Personalized License Plate requests. Now Florida drivers can request a Personalized License Plate from the comfort of their home. CLICK HERE to request your very own Personalized License Plate today.
Many customers ask how to apply for a Handicap Parking Permit. Below is a breakdown of how Handicap Parking Permits are issued and how to do so. Section 320.0848, Florida Statutes, provides the authorization for the issuance of disabled person parking permits for both long-term and short-term mobility impairments and those certified as legally blind by an optometrist. Permits may be issued to driver license and ID card holders.
Disabled parking permits can be issued in two ways:
Permanent Parking Permit – Persons with long-term mobility impairments, or who are certified as legally blind, qualify for a permanent disabled person parking permit or license plate. Permanent permits and license plates are valid for four years and must be renewed by the permit holder’s birthdate. There is no fee for this parking permit.
Temporary Parking Permit – Persons with short-term mobility impairments may receive a temporary disabled parking permit for up to six months as specified by a certifying medical authority. If the need for the temporary disabled person parking permit exceeds six months, an additional temporary permit may be issued.
Any customer applying for a new permit or renewing or replacing their current disabled parking permit must provide a completed HSMV 83039 form, Application For Disabled Person Parking Permit, completed and signed by a certifying medical authority. The certifying medical authority must sign within 12 months prior to submitting the application. If you are replacing a permit that has been reported lost or stolen, you must also provide a completed HSMV 83039 form.
Once you have completed the HSMV 83039 form please return the completed form to Broward Tag and Title for processing and issuance of the Handicap Parking Permit.
Certifying medical authorities include:
- A physician licensed under Chapter 458 medical practice, Chapter 459 osteopathic medicine or Chapter 460 chiropractic medicine;
- A podiatric physician licensed under Chapter 461;
- An optometrist licensed under Chapter 463 (sight only);
- An advanced practice registered nurse licensed under Chapter 464, under the protocol of a licensed physician as stated above;
- A physician assistant licensed under Chapter 458 or Chapter 459; or
- A similarly licensed physician from another state if the application is accompanied by documentation of the physician’s licensure in the other state and a completed HSMV 83039 form signed by the out-of-state physician verifying his or her knowledge of this state’s eligibility guidelines.
Disabled person parking permits:
- Must only be used by the permit holder. The permit holder must have their Florida driver license or ID card on-hand when using the permit.
- Must be hung from the rear-view mirror, with the permit number visible from the front of the vehicle, when the vehicle is parked. The permit should not hang from the rear-view mirror when the vehicle is in motion.
- Must have a valid, yellow registration decal attached to both sides of the permit.
- Must display on one side, the permit holder’s driver license or ID card number, or the authorized organization’s FEID number.
If you cannot renew your Florida vehicle registration online you may have stops preventing you from doing so. The most common reason is a Toll Hold. A registration stop is when the State of Florida puts a hold on your vehicle registration for a number of possible reasons.
- Toll Hold, you owe money for using a toll road somewhere in the State of Florida.
- Financial Responsibility stop, You owe money to either the State of Florida or another third party for a transaction related to your vehicle.
- Insurance Stop, your insurance coverage has lapsed and you need to provide new insurance information.
- DL suspension, you currently have a suspension on your Drivers License preventing you from renewing the registration on your vehicle.
Broward Tag and Title can assist you with resolving many of these issues. If you have a registration stop call Broward Tag and Title and one of our helpful clerks can assist you. Phone: 954-317-1769.